Got a month free for some fun in the sun? Looking for a little adventure? Maybe you want to make a difference, help preserve our oceans - we have the answer!
Join us on a Scuba Safari, an African Adventure with a difference - learn to dive - explore our magnificent coastline and seas... it'll be the time of your life!
Your four-week long sabbatical to our sunny shores will be jam-packed with things to learn, see and do.
Whilst learning to dive, you'll also learn about the preservation and conservation of our reefs and marine life, be actively involved in tagging and monitoring of marine life including a variety of shark species indigenous to our shores.
Week 1: You'll learn to Scuba dive - we are one of the oldest dive training schools in the country with over 30 years of unblemished excellence.
Week 2: We'll extend your Scuba skills - and take you through the Advanced Scuba course - covering some speciality dives with you - and qualifying you to dive ANYWHERE internationally, up to 30 meters!!!
Weeks 3 & 4 - Option A: Continue your SCUBA education - perhaps in furtherance of a career in diving with an internationally recognised First Aid, Oxygen Provider and Rescue Diver qualification
Weeks 3 & 4 - Option B: Opt for a few specialities that tickle your SCUBA fancy - Digital Underwater Photography, Underwater Naturalist & Conservation & a Shark Speciality course!
Your itinerary will be full - but there'll be plenty of time to play too... with a host of things to do over weekends such as safari game drives on Big 5 resorts, weekend dive trips to Cape Town, short trips further along our Garden Route coastline to explore the Wilderness, from the land, the air and the sea...
Our Scuba Safari package includes the following:
- Airport transfers to and from George Airport;
- Accommodation for 4 weeks;
- Half - board: Breakfast and Dinner;
- Weekly laundry service;
- Daily transport to and from the dive training centre;
- Open Water and Advanced Diver courses, training, materials and registration - with internationally recognised qualifications
- Additional Scuba speciality materials, training and qualifications per options A & B above.
- Vouchers and preferential rates at a host of other Adventure providers in the area including White Shark Cage Diving, Game Drives with the Big 5, Sky Diving, exploring the Mossel Bay Caves, Golf at some of the finest courses around, Fresh water and Ocean Angling and plenty more...
Prices available on request - space is limited - so book early to avoid disappointment.